Bryan L. Hunt Attorney at Law
- New Mexico (Bar No.1237) U.S. District of New Mexico
- Colorado (Bar No.20177) U.S. District of Colorado 10th Circuit Court Appeals
- Arapahoe, Arapahoe High School Littleton, CO
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- J.D., University of Oklahoma School of Law Norman, OK
Cases Of Note:
- Director if Alumni Relations at Colorado Collage
- Fluent in Spanish
- Hobbies include: Bicycling, Reading and home brewing
- State of New Mexico v. Loretta Branchal,
684 Pcd 1163 (Ct.App.1984) - "Battered woman" defense to murder.
- State of New Mexico v. Toby Sanchez, Jr., 785 P.2d 224 (S.Ct.
N.M. 1989) - "Steroid rage" defense to murder.
- State of New Mexico v. Domingo Joe Cante Varela, 817 P.2d 731
(Ct.app. 1995) - Hypnotically enhanced testimony of crime victim.
- In Re the Marriage of Joh S. Hunt and Diana L. Hunt, 909 P.2d
525 (Colo.1995) - Division in a divorce proceeding of unvested
prospective military pension. Delivered oral argument before the
Colorado Supreme Court in Banc.
- People of the State of Colorado in the Interest of A.P.A.,
937P.2d 731 (Colo. 1997) - juvenile's consent, without parent, to
police search of a juvenile's home.
- People of the State of Colorado in the interest of A.P.A., 97
C.A. 649 (Not selected for publication) - Admission of child
hearsay statements in sexual assault case.